God is not Angry with You!

I've heard people judge themselves based on their past mistakes and conclude that there is no other place they will go to other than hell fire. If you're one of such people, you got it all wrong.

God overlooks the time of ignorance as long as one comes clean before Him.


There was a woman in the Bible who was caught in the act of adultery. She was judged by the court of public opinion and her accusers were about to stone her to death. They brought her to Jesus with the impression that he would support their decision. Alas! They were disappointed as Jesus asked the accusers to stone the woman on one condition - the one that has never sinned among them should throw the first stone. The accusers had no choice but to slip away one after the other. (John 8:1-11)



Jesus didn't come to the world to condemn you but instead, He came to rescue you from your demons. One thing He asks you to do is to accept the love He has for you. How?


1.Confess your sins to God. Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12

2.Ask that the blood of Jesus will cleanse you from all your sins. Hebrew 9:22, 1John 1:7-9.

3.Ask Jesus to come and reign in your life.

4.Forgive yourself and move on.  

Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life].

2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP

5.Read your Bible and pray everyday.

6.Pray that God will lead you to a Bible believing church and fellowship with them.


Prayer

Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen


Comments

Popular Posts