Let there be light

Have you ever tried to find something in the dark? How was your experience? Did you find what you're looking for? Darkness is the absence of light. It signifies pain, lies, loss, loneliness, evil, negativity, separation from God and so on. It's a partial or complete loss of visibility. It's a terrible experience! 

On the other hand, light brings illumination, healing, truth, beauty, joy, peace, hope, good visibility and other good things you can think of.Some people are so immersed in the darkness of this world that nothing positive comes out of their mouth. It's not the will of God for man to be in darkness. God wants to pull you out of darkness into His light.

The people who were sitting (living) in [spiritual] darkness have seen a great Light, and for those who were sitting (living) in the land and shadow of [spiritual and moral] death, upon them a Light has dawned.
 Matthew 4:16 AMP


Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.
John 8:12 NKJV
You have a responsibility in this matter. You need to ask!
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
Matthew 7:7‭-‬8 NKJV

Why do I need the Light of God in my Life?

  • To get out of darkness
  • To receive deliverance from the grip of the devil. Everyone living a life of sin is in darkness. He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

I John 3:8 NKJV
  • To have hope of eternity



How can I have a relationship with God?
1.Confess your sins to God. Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12
2.Ask that the blood of Jesus cleanse you from all your sins. Hebrew 9:22, 1John 1:7-9.
3.Ask Jesus to come and reign in your life.
4.Forgive yourself and move on.  
"Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life]."
2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP
5.Read your Bible and pray everyday.
6.Pray that God will lead you to a Bible believing church and fellowship with them.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Important Information


Giving your life to Jesus does not mean you will not experience challenges in life. Infact, you may be persecuted because of your faith in Jesus. You may experience pain, temptations, trials, disasters, loss and so on. In the event that any of these things happen to you, know assuredly that He is with you. The difference between you and an unbeliever is  God's promises - His presence and the ultimate reward which is eternity with Him in heaven.

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you."

Isaiah 43:2 AMP

"Blessed [gratefully praised and adored] be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort, who comforts and encourages us in every trouble so that we will be able to comfort and encourage those who are in any kind of trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God."

2 Corinthians 1:3‭-‬4 AMP

If you continue to be in good standing with God; when you die, you will go to heaven.

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven."

Matthew 7:21 AMP


Eunice
https://euniceoderinde.blogspot.com/?m=1

Comments

Popular Posts