Deliverance Prayers

 Prayer is very important in the life of every believer. God says "my people are distroyed for lack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6. A believer that does not pray is suffering from a disease called 'ignorance'. 

Who needs deliverance?

When does one need deliverance?

The list is almost inexhaustible; here are common reasons

  • People who repeat the same mistakes over and over again.
  • When bad history repeats itself from one generation to another.
  • Repeated losses
  • Retrogression
  • Delay
  • Battle of the mind
  • Nightmares …..and so on

Some prayer points

1. Give thanks for everything.

2. Praise God for His faithfulness and mercy.

3. Thank God for He answers prayers.

4. Ask for forgiveness of your sins.

5. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.... Revelation 12:11 NKJV

I cancel every evil plans against my life and destiny by the blood of Jesus.

6. Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Matthew 18:18 NKJV

I bind every power working against the will of God for my life in Jesus name.

7. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ- II Corinthians 10:4‭-‬5 NKJV

I pull down every stronghold, argument, and every power of darkness speaking evil into my life in Jesus name.

My thoughts and imaginations shall please God in Jesus name. I will not think, see,  hear or do what the devil wants me to think, see, hear or do I Jesus name.

8. Jesus, deliver me from this oppression (mention them e.g loss, retrogression, failure, demonic attack etc)

9. And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. John 14:13‭-‬14 NKJV

10. Ask God for physical, emotional, spiritual, healing and other aspects of your life that you need divine touch.

I pray that the Lord will answer your prayers in Jesus name. (Amen)

Shalom!

©️ Eunice Oderinde





Comments

Popular Posts