Deliverance

 After God created human beings, He instructed them to have dominion over other creatures. (Genesis 1:27-28) God didn't create you and I to be oppressed by the devil; instead, His will for us is to destroy evil operations.

"See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, To root out and to pull down, To destroy and to throw down, To build and to plant.” Jeremiah 1:10 NKJV

Moreover, Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. He has also given us the power to bind and loose. “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.” Matthew 18:18‭-‬20 NKJV


All power belongs to Jesus!

"And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth". Matthew 28:18 NKJV

If you have given your life to Christ, and you need deliverance; you can stand up against the enemy and decree the will of God. 

If you haven't embraced the salvation of Jesus, you're missing out. The devil does not have any regard for anyone that doesn't have the mark of Christ. You can ask Jesus to come into your life today.

How can I have a relationship with God?

1.Confess your sins to God. Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12

2.Ask that the blood of Jesus will cleanse you from all your sins. Hebrew 9:22, 1John 1:7-9.

3.Ask Jesus to come and reign in your life.

4.Forgive yourself and move on.  

Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life].

2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP

5.Read your Bible and pray everyday.

6.Pray that God will lead you to a Bible believing church and fellowship with them.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen






Comments

Popular Posts