Holy Spirit: The Revealer of things to come (Part 2)


What does the Holy Spirit reveal?
  • You - the Holy Spirit reveals to you your true color. He reveals what you don't know about yourself.
  • Others - He reveals what you don't know about people around you including their motives.
  • The past: it is important for you to know the past for example, the mistakes that people before you made so you don't make the same mistakes.
  • The present: so that you know the right thing to do at the right time.
  • The future: you need to know what is ahead of you so you can plan accordingly.
"Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come."
Jeremiah 33:3 NLT

Prayer Points
  • Holy Spirit open my eyes to see the past, the present and the future.
  • Holy Spirit, don't allow me to make the mistakes that my ancestors and predecessors made.
  • Holy Spirit, be my guide in Jesus name.
How can I have a relationship with God?
1.Confess your sins to God. Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12
2.Ask that the blood of Jesus will cleanse you from all your sins. Hebrew 9:22, 1John 1:7-9.
3.Ask Jesus to come and reign in your life.
4.Forgive yourself and move on.  
"Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life]."
2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP
5.Read your Bible and pray everyday.
6.Pray that God will lead you to a Bible believing church and fellowship with them.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen

https://euniceoderinde.blogspot.com/?m=1

Comments

Popular Posts