God healed me!

I was officially diagnosed with gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD) in 2008. The symptoms (heartburn, indigestion, burning pain in the chest) started a few years before the diagnosis. I remember self medicating with over the counter antacids. However, in 2008 the pain became unbearable after eating fried bean cake.
My GP placed me on a stronger medication that reduces stomach acid production which I have to take daily. The symptoms became severe last summer that I have to take other antacid once or twice a day for immediate pain relief on top of the regular med.



In October 2019, I became fed up with taking meds like candies. In the midst of my pain, I asked my husband to agree with me in prayer for divine healing. I declared the Word of God each time the symptoms try to surface. And before I knew it the symptoms ceased. I remember telling God - what would I say to people if they asked me "you said your God is a Healer, has He healed you before? Praise God, He healed me!!! His name is Jehovah Rapha - the Lord that healeth thee!

The big lesson I learned from this journey is that as children of God, we need to remind God of His promises for our lives in prayer. "Put Me in remembrance; Let us contend together; State your case, that you may be acquitted."
Isaiah 43:26 NKJV
"be unceasing and persistent in prayer;"
1 Thessalonians 5:17 AMP

To the readers of this blog - I pray that God will heal your diseases as He healed mine in Jesus name.

Below are some of the Bible verses I declared.
"But He was  wounded for our transgressions, He  was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed."
Isaiah 53:5 NKJV


"and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord  who heals you.” Exodus 15 :26 NKJV

“So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you." Exodus 23:25 NKJV

Heal me, O Lord , and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise. Jeremiah 17:14 NKJV

"And they overcame and conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, for they did not love their life and renounce their faith even when faced with death."
Revelation 12:11 AMP

"These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak in new tongues;  they will pick up serpents, and if they drink anything deadly, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will get well.”
Mark 16:17‭-‬18 AMP


How can I have a relationship with God?
1.Confess your sins to God. Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12
2.Ask that the blood of Jesus will cleanse you from all your sins. Hebrew 9:22, 1John 1:7-9.
3.Ask Jesus to come and reign in your life.
4.Forgive yourself and move on.  
"Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life]."
2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP
5.Read your Bible and pray everyday.
6.Pray that God will lead you to a Bible believing church and fellowship with them.

Prayer


Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen

https://euniceoderinde.blogspot.com/?m=1





Comments

  1. I've been asked if this is my story/testimony or someone else's. It's a true life story. It's my story. I'm a witness of God's faithfulness, love and care for His children. I experience these on a daily basis. God knew my struggles with the condition and all the meds. I called on Him, I expressed my concerns and He took my pain away. God did it!!! I'm so thankful for His healing power. Praise the Lord!!! More testimonies loading.... Eunice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts