Burdens

 Burdens / yokes are not fun to carry around. Burdens bring pain, tiredness and fatigue. Jesus, our Burden Bearer is calling for everyone overwhelmed with burdens (e.g fear, sin, guilt, debt, sickness, pain ..) to come to a place of rest in Him.

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest". (Matthew 11:28 NKJV)

Give your burden(s) to Jesus too in exchange for His love and peace.


How can I have a relationship with God?

1.Confess your sins to God. Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12

2.Ask that the blood of Jesus will cleanse you from all your sins. Hebrew 9:22, 1John 1:7-9.

3.Ask Jesus to come and reign in your life.

4.Forgive yourself and move on.  

Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life].

2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP

5.Read your Bible and pray everyday.

6.Pray that God will lead you to a Bible believing church and fellowship with them.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen


Comments

Popular Posts