Free

 Are you struggling to do what is right? Is there a particular bad habit you have been trying to get rid of but you couldn't no matter how hard you try? You're not alone!

There was a man named Paul who struggled constantly with the enemy within (sin) just like you. He didn't give up. His change came by the power in the name of Jesus. This is what he said about his struggles:

"For the good that I want to do, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want. But if I am doing the very thing I do not want to do, I am no longer the one doing it [that is, it is not me that acts], but the sin [nature] which lives in me". - Apostle Paul

Romans 7:19‭-‬20 AMP

Does this sound familiar?


God knows the vulnerability and weakness of man. That's why Jesus says "come unto me"

“Come to me, all you who are struggling hard and carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Put on my yoke, and learn from me. I’m gentle and humble. And you will find rest for yourselves. My yoke is easy to bear, and my burden is light. ”

Matthew 11:28‭-‬30 CEB

Jesus did all the work for you on the cross and he finished it. It's done!




  1. Confess your inability and inadequacies to Jesus.

  2. Call upon Him to set you free from your internal enemy (sin).

  3. Ask the Holy Spirit to journey with you - order your steps and help you to steer clear of sin.

  4. Study your Bible - let it be food and medicine to you.

  5. Fellowship with Holy Spirit filled believers.

  6. Pray always

  7. Spend quality time in the presence of God. The more time you spend in fellowship with God, the more like Him you become.

Blessings!


©️ Eunice Oderinde

Comments

Popular Posts