Are you kidding me?

 Are you kidding me? 

This must be a joke🤭😅😂🤣

When the Lord told Abraham that Sarah will have a son the following year, Sarah overheard - she laughed.

Why did she laugh?

She questioned whether two elderly people could conceive, birth and nurture a child. Genesis 18:9-14. Just like Sarah did, most people would react the same. I would do the same...


Did God fulfill His promise?

Yes, He did!

"And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken. For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him. And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him. And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me". Genesis 21:1‭-‬2‭, ‬5‭-‬6 KJV

 I pray that the Lord will visit you this season and do exceedingly, abundantly far above your wildest imagination in Jesus name. Amen

©️ Eunice Oderinde


Comments

Popular Posts