Ring out the old year

Let bygones be bygones is a phrase I heard a lot growing up. It simply means leave the past pain in the past. Don't let your past determine your future. There are things you should not allow to ring in the new year with you -

1.Past failure
2.Past mistakes
3.Disappointments
4.Sorrow
5.Unpleasants situationsand circumstances
6.Bad thoughts
7.Resentment
8.Bitterness
9.Strife0
10.Unforgiveness and the like...

The scripture says “Do not remember the former things, Or ponder the things of the past."
Isaiah 43:18 AMP
Leave your unpleasant past behind in 2019. Don't take it with you into 2020. The saying goes "it's easier said than done" - I believe with the help of God you can do all things. Would you call upon Him to take the burden of your past away from you and give you a new beginning. He answers when we call upon Him!
This is the promise of God
"Listen carefully, I am about to do a new thing, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even put a road in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19 AMP

Prayer


Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen


 Happy new year!



https://euniceoderinde.blogspot.com/?m=1

Comments

Popular Posts