Are you thirsty?


There are different kinds of water; spring water, river water, well water, tap water, treated water, untreated water, hard water, soft water, the list goes on. Scientists classified water according to cleanliness or mineral content. According to them, 60% of human adult body is water. One would die if one lost a lot of body fluids without being replaced. Water gives life!

Jesus promised living water to those who believe in Him. "On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”"
John 7:37‭-‬38 NKJV

The Holy Spirit is the living water. What are the attributes of the Holy Spirit?
*Helper
*Spirit of truth
*Comforter
*Advocate
*Teacher
*Guide
*Revealer
John 14:15‭-‬18
John 14:25‭-‬26
John 16:13

Are you thirsty?
If you have not accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, confess your sins to Him, repent and ask Him to come into your life. Ask Him for the living water - the Holy Spirit so you can be filled and thirst no more!

How can I have a relationship with God?
1.Confess your sins to God. Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12
2.Ask that the blood of Jesus will cleanse you from all your sins. Hebrew 9:22, 1John 1:7-9.
3.Ask Jesus to come and reign in your life.
4.Forgive yourself and move on.  
"Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life]."
2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP
5.Read your Bible and pray everyday.
6.Pray that God will lead you to a Bible believing church and fellowship with them.

Prayer


Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen

©️ Eunice Oderinde













Comments

Popular Posts