He's Coming in a Big Way!

Life is full of ups and downs, laughter and tears, appointments and disappointments, comfort and calamities, peace and pain, blessings and curses, success and failure….
I met someone recently who claims he's destined to fail. He believes he's cursed. Likewise I know people who believe they're destined to be great and be a blessing to others.
What thoughts do you allow in your mind?

Do you feel alone in your world?
God is Jehovah Shammah - God is there for you. He's a present help in time of need.
"God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble".
Psalms 46:1 NLT

Are you overwhelmed, anxious or burdened? Are you drowning in the storm of this life?
God is Jehovah Shalom - the God our peace.
"And He got up and [sternly] rebuked the wind and said to the sea, “Hush, be still (muzzled)!” And the wind died down [as if it had grown weary] and there was [at once] a great calm [a perfect peacefulness]."
MARK 4:39 AMP

Are you lost? Do you need direction?
God is Jehovah Rohi - the Lord our Shepherd
Psalms 23.

"The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, to guide and to shield me], I shall not want. He lets me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still and quiet waters. He refreshes and restores my soul (life); He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. Even though I walk through the [sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort and console me".
PSALMS 23:1‭-‬4 AMP

Are you sick physically, mentally, spiritually, financially…?
God is Jehovah Rapha - the Lord our Healer.
"But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was crushed for our wickedness [our sin, our injustice, our wrongdoing]; The punishment [required] for our well-being fell on Him, And by His stripes (wounds) we are healed."
ISAIAH 53:5 AMP

Are you in need of divine provision?

God is Jehovah Jireh - the Lord our Provider.
"And my God will liberally supply (fill until full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus".
PHILIPPIANS 4:19 AMP

God is able to do all things: convert curse to blessing, take away that pain, sorrow, trouble, disease, fear, and anxiety and give you peace and sound health. He's able to provide all you need, make a way where there seems to be no way. He's able to deliver you from the thief, killer and destroyer - the devil.
"The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows]".
JOHN 10:10 AMP



God will show up in a big way as you call upon Him today!

How can I have a relationship with God?
1.Confess your sins to God. Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12
2.Ask that the blood of Jesus will cleanse you from all your sins. Hebrew 9:22, 1John 1:7-9.
3.Ask Jesus to come and reign in your life.
4.Forgive yourself and move on.  
"Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life]."
2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP
5.Read your Bible and pray everyday.
6.Pray that God will lead you to a Bible believing church and fellowship with them.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen

https://euniceoderinde.blogspot.com/?m=1

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts