What Money cannot Buy Part 2 (Love)

 I was only a toddler when my parents parted ways. I was raised by my father. So I didn't experience motherly love growing up. I was jealous of most of my childhood friends for what they had that I didn't - love. Don't get me wrong, my father (of blessed memory) loved me in his own way but it wasn't enough. Being the last born didn't help either. Do you know why? You hardly see a large age gap between siblings nowadays. Some of my siblings are old enough to be my parents. The ones that are not in this category were hundreds of miles away from home. Talk of being lonely, yes I was so lonely that loneliness became a norm for me. I was craving for love in every direction. There were times in my adolescent mind, I thought of death as an escape.

One day, The Light came to my life and the thought of death disappeared, never to come back again! That day was when I asked Jesus to come into my life. He is love personified. His love is sacrificial and unconditional. No matter how rich you may be, your money and influence cannot buy this kind of love. God is love!
Give God a place in your heart today and you will never remain the same.

“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life".
JOHN 3:16 AMP

How can I have a relationship with God?
1.Confess your sins to God. Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12
2.Ask that the blood of Jesus will cleanse you from all your sins. Hebrew 9:22, 1John 1:7-9.
3.Ask Jesus to come and reign in your life.
4.Forgive yourself and move on.  
"Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life]."
2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP
5.Read your Bible and pray everyday.
6.Pray that God will lead you to a Bible believing church and fellowship with them.

Prayer


Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen

https://euniceoderinde.blogspot.com/?m=1




Comments

Popular Posts