Triple Hood: The Book I Wrote with Tears

I got home from work on Tuesday and found a big box from Amazon with my name on it. 💃💃💃

By the way, I was tracking this package all day. When I opened the box, I took one book for myself. I carefully wrote "the book I wrote with tears…' Why tears?

😰Because so many people commit suicide everyday due to trauma, among other reasons.

😢Tears because childhood trauma is a hidden epidemic.

😢Tears because I could have been long gone. As a survivor of childhood trauma, I'm grateful to God.

😰Tears because of the increased rate of substance abuse in the world.

😢Tears because I lost family and acquaintances to death as they lost the battle to complications from drug addiction.

😢Tears because I didn't want to mess up the vision to write Triple Hood.

😢Tears because we need a healthy way out of chaos, pain, trauma, danger, and all the evil going on in the world.



Triple Hood: true stories and true solutions. Get your copy now!

https://gettriplehood.com/


Comments

Popular Posts