Triple Hood - Excerpt


....One incident that flooded Bayonle’s mind as she endured her insomnia that night was her narrow escape from death when she was maybe five years old. Why didn’t I die that day? she wondered. I should have. I wouldn’t be battered by all these miseries if I had died. I would have transitioned to a better place. Bayonle’s first night in the hostel was miserable. She felt her father had sent her to college to disgrace her. Her tuition had not been paid, and there was no hope it would be paid anytime soon. She had no scholarships, no student loan. How can a parent send an 18-year-old to college empty handed? This is nothing but a recipe for shame, she thought. 😢

This was Bayonle’s experience, but she isn’t alone in her torment....


True stories and true solutions from a survivor of childhood poverty, parental divorce, and abuse. The three P's of dealing with childhood trauma. 
Coming soon!


Comments

Popular Posts