The Plans of God

 Every company, institution and manufacturer has a vision and plans for their products and services. Some people use calendars, diaries or notepads to map out their plans for the day, week, month or year.

I use outlook calendar at work and google calendar for personal plans or projects. What tool do you use to help you organize?

God did not leave any of his image and likeness in limbo. He has a plan for each one of us. Infact, the Bible tells us that He knows the number of hairs on your head. No matter how full your hair may be, God knows the number. (Luke 12:7). What an amazing God we serve!

Did you know that before God formed you in your mother's womb He knew you? He knows you before your beginning, during and after your conception. He knows and sees the future! Omnipotent God! His plans for you are good ones; even better than what you could ever think or imagine. What are the elements of these plans?

Good

Peace

Future

Hope

Not evil

"I know the plans I have in mind for you, declares the LORD; they are plans for peace, not disaster, to give you a future filled with hope".

Jeremiah 29:11 CEB

When the enemy of your soul (satan) brings his evil agenda to you, tell him your Heavenly Father's plans for your life are good, peace, future, hope and not evil. You're a product of your thoughts and utterances. Make a conscious effort to declare the plans of God upon your life and you will see them manifest.

Ultimately, God's plan for us is an everlasting life where there's no pain, sorrow or tears. 

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life".

John 3:16 NKJV

It's our responsibility to believe in Jesus and God will fulfill His part of the bargain.

How can I have a relationship with God?

1.Confess your sins to God. Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12

2.Ask that the blood of Jesus will cleanse you from all your sins. Hebrew 9:22, 1John 1:7-9.

3.Ask Jesus to come and reign in your life.

4.Forgive yourself and move on.  

Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life].

2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP

5.Read your Bible and pray everyday.

6.Pray that God will lead you to a Bible believing church and fellowship with them.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen


Blessings


©️ Eunice Oderinde


Comments

Popular Posts