The Human Heart

 ðŸ–¤ðŸ–¤ðŸ–¤

“The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is? But I, the Lord, search all hearts and examine secret motives. I give all people their due rewards, according to what their actions deserve.” Jeremiah 17:9‭-‬10 NLT

Hummmm, have you ever been disappointed or betrayed by someone you love dearly? Do you wonder why people do the unspeakable? Did you know why people hurt one another without remorse? 

The human heart is wicked!

I pray that you will not be a victim of the deceit and wickedness that flow from the heart of human beings in Jesus name. Amen

The Lord God knows the human heart and what it's capable of doing. If He says the heart is deceitful and desperately wicked, who is man to declare otherwise? A heart that has not been saved, delivered and sanctified is dangerous! That's why God is asking you to give Him your heart so He can cleanse it and remove deceit and wickedness from it. Give your heart to the Lord today, don't postpone it to another day!

"My son, give me your heart, and let your eyes observe my ways". Proverbs 23:26 NKJV

One of my favorite Bible characters is David. When his sins were exposed, he cried to God in genuine repentance. He realized sin starts from the heart. He asked God to cleanse his heart. "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me". Psalms 51:10 NKJV

How can I have a relationship with God?

1.Confess your sins to God. Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12

2.Ask that the blood of Jesus will cleanse you from all your sins. Hebrew 9:22, 1John 1:7-9.

3.Ask Jesus to come and reign in your life.

4.Forgive yourself and move on.  

Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life].

2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP

5.Read your Bible and pray everyday.

6.Pray that God will lead you to a Bible believing church and fellowship with them.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Comments

Popular Posts