To whom do you direct questions about your life?


Everyone has questions. Questions about life, events, past, present and future. Where can we get answers to all the mind boggling questions we have? We don't seem to get answers no matter who we ask? I have seen people get into trouble in an effort to get answers. Why? because they turned to the wrong source. What are some of these questions?
To whom do you direct questions about your life?


  1. Who am I?
  2. Where am I from?
  3. Why am I here?
  4. What can I do?
  5. Where am I going? (Dr. D.K Olukoya)


The only one that can answer these questions accurately is your Maker. The One that knows you more than you know yourself. The Creator of heaven and earth. God Almighty. The Author of Life.
He says "I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart…..”
Jeremiah 1:5a NLT

God knows we will always have questions; that's why He wants us to ask Him.
‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and tell you [and even show you] great and mighty things, [things which have been confined and hidden], which you do not know and understand and cannot distinguish.’
JEREMIAH 33:3 AMP

Jesus confirmed this when He says "Ask you shall receive"...
“Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who keeps on asking receives, and he who keeps on seeking finds, and to him who keeps on knocking, it will be opened."
MATTHEW 7:7‭-‬8 AMP

Stop asking the wrong person questions about your life. Ask your Maker! I pray that God will answer you speedily as you direct your questions to Him.


If you have not accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, confess your sins to Him, repent and ask Him to come into your life.



How can I have a relationship with God?
1.Confess your sins to God. Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12
2.Ask that the blood of Jesus will cleanse you from all your sins. Hebrew 9:22, 1John 1:7-9.
3.Ask Jesus to come and reign in your life.
4.Forgive yourself and move on.  
"Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life]."
2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP
5.Read your Bible and pray everyday.
6.Pray that God will lead you to a Bible believing church and fellowship with them.

Prayer


Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen

https://euniceoderinde.blogspot.com/?m=1





Comments

Popular Posts