Mental Stability

Comments

  1. In my life experience, I've heard people talk about so many things: food, home, fashion, jobs, friends, school, marriage, physical health, and among other things. What I don't hear us discuss as often as we should is our mental health.

    What are the contributing factors to a balanced mental health?
    What are the common stressors and triggers in this day and age?
    How do you know when you're struggling mentally?

    I'm excited to share what a psychiatrist has to say about mental stability. My friend Bukky gave me permission to share the presentation she gave at a conference I attended last month. Thanks Bukky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this. What a priviledge to be in line with God's words, filling us daily with His Spirit. We may be going through all these mental stressors but we are not stressed because we have a father who backs us up and helps us in our weeknesses. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!
      God cares about our wellbeing including our mental health.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts