Joy Comes in the Morning!

Sunset ushers in the night; a time when light disappears and darkness takes over. For most people, night time is when they reflect on their day. A time when you do self assessment / evaluation of your actions and inactions at the course of the day. A time when people regret their actions and think of what they should have done different. Nonetheless, it is also a time when you're proud of yourself for doing well during the day. For some, it's a time of tossing and turning in bed due to insomnia as a result of challenges of life. Some wet their pillows with tears because they're hurting so badly. Night time for some, is a time when their "demons" act out. A time when they go back to what they've vowed never to do again.

I bring a word of hope to you, the reader of this blog that your joy is here.
".....Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning".
Psalms 30:5b NLT
There's hope for you; what you're going through is a temporary pain. God will fight for you and give you peace and rest. Trust in God!

Would you call on God today?
For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Romans 10:13 NLT



Wipe your tears! Your morning is here!
**please note - the term "morning" in this context is not restricted to the time of day. It means that the time of your positive change has come irrespective of the time of the day in your area.**

 So, I say to you - your time of positive change has come!


How can I have a relationship with God?
1.Confess your sins to God. Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12
2.Ask that the blood of Jesus will cleanse you from all your sins. Hebrew 9:22, 1John 1:7-9.
3.Ask Jesus to come and reign in your life.
4.Forgive yourself and move on.  
"Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life]."
2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP
5.Read your Bible and pray everyday.
6.Pray that God will lead you to a Bible believing church and fellowship with them.

Prayer


Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen


Jesus loves you!!!

https://euniceoderinde.blogspot.com/?m=1


Comments

  1. **please note - the term "morning" in this context is not restricted to the time of day. It means that the time of your positive change has come irrespective of the time of the day in your area.**

    So, I say to you - your time of positive change has come!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts