Awake

When I was in high school, I remember how my dad (of blessed memory) would wake me up to get ready for school or go to morning mass if it's during school break. I didn't have an alarm clock at the time. My dad was my alarm clock!




Today, wake up from your slumber; it's time to
  • awake and go back to your first love
  • awake and do what Jesus would do
  • awake and pray
  • awake and study the Bible
  • awake and help your neighbour
  • awake, seek to know your purpose in life
  • awake and pursue your dreams
  • awake get your GED
  • awake go back to school
  • awake,watch and pray. …..


…”for the light makes everything visible. This is why it is said, “Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you light.””
Ephesians 5:14 NLT
“And since you don’t know when that time will come, be on guard! Stay alert ! “The coming of the Son of Man can be illustrated by the story of a man going on a long trip. When he left home, he gave each of his slaves instructions about the work they were to do, and he told the gatekeeper to watch for his return.  You, too, must keep watch! For you don’t know when the master of the household will return—in the evening, at midnight, before dawn, or at daybreak. Don’t let him find you sleeping when he arrives without warning. I say to you what I say to everyone: Watch for him!”
Mark 13:33‭-‬37 NLT



How can I have a relationship with God?
1.Confess your sins to God. Romans 3:10, 23; 5:12
2.Ask that the blood of Jesus cleanse you from all your sins. Hebrew 9:22, 1John 1:7-9.
3.Ask Jesus to come and reign in your life.
4.Forgive yourself and move on.  
"Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life]."
2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP
5.Read your Bible and pray everyday.
6.Pray that God will lead you to a Bible believing church and fellowship with them.

Prayer


Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen

https://euniceoderinde.blogspot.com/?m=1

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts