Did you know whose image you're made in?

Mirror is one of the objects we use daily. It is such a necessity that it is in the bedroom, bathroom, hallway, attached to the closet, car, and even elevator. Some people have mirror  in their living room. The location of your mirror  is not as important as what you see when you look at yourself in it.
Who / what do you see when you look at yourself in the mirror?

"Then God said, “Let us make human beings in our image, to be like us. They will reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the livestock, all the wild animals on the earth, and the small animals that scurry along the ground.” So God created human beings in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them".
Genesis 1:26‭-‬27 NLT

God made you in His image; therefore when you look in the mirror that's what you should see. In the contrary, people don't see the image of God anymore because of the deception that the devil has thrown into the world. God is good, loving, beautiful, wonderful, great....These attributes and many more are what you suppose to see when we look at yourself in the mirror irrespective of your colour, gender or race. "I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well".
Psalms 139:14 NKJV
It's my prayer that you'll see what God wants you to see when you look in the mirror in Jesus name. Amen

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen

You're the image of God!


https://euniceoderinde.blogspot.com/?m=1

Comments

Popular Posts