Did you know?

"Everyone who sins is breaking God's law, for all sin is contrary to the law of God" (1 John 3:4).

What's God's law?


"Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord . And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’ The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.”
Mark 12:29‭-‬31 NLT

What's sin?

Disobedience to the word of God. If you love God, you will not disobey His instructions.

What's the word of God?

The scriptures - Bible.
"All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work"
2 Timothy 3:16‭-‬17 NLT.

When you buy a new equipment, the first thing you look for is the manual of operation. Without the manual, it may be very difficult to operate an equipment you haven't use before. So also as God’s creature, God has given us the Bible as our guide - manual of operation. Are you totally lost? perhaps you have unanswered questions about life, turn to the Bible. The answers to all your questions are in the Holy Bible.

I remember the song we used to sing in Sunday School in those days.
Read your Bible pray everyday
Pray every day, pray everyday
Read your Bible pray everyday
If you want to grow.

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I come to you today; save me and I shall be saved. Heal me and I shall be healed. Forgive me of all my sins (confess them). Have mercy on me. Come and be the Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Help me not to go back to my old way of life - give me a new beginning. I am yours Lord! In Jesus name I pray. Amen

https://euniceoderinde.blogspot.com/?m=1

Comments

Popular Posts